Township spraygrounds are now open for the season
THE WOODLANDS, TX – The Woodlands Township’s spraygrounds are now open for the 2020 season. The Township has five spraygrounds, also called splash pads, which are open for the season, from June 3 through October 31, 2020 operating 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. daily.
Spraygrounds combine the fun of water play for children without the danger of standing water, making them ideal for young families and weak swimmers. All Township spraygrounds utilize sanitized, chemically-treated water that is tested and monitored daily. The park amenities are not sanitized and residents are asked to respectfully follow all posted rules for their safety.
The spraygrounds at May Valley, Shadowbend, Timarron, and Village Green do not require a pool pass or entry fee at any time. The sprayground at Sawmill is located adjacent to Township swimming pool. Outside of pool hours the sprayground is free to use and accessible from the park side gate. However, during public pool hours the sprayground is closed from the park side and becomes part of the pool complex in order to make for a safer, more enjoyable environment for all involved while the lifeguards are present. As such, pool entry requirements apply to the Sawmill sprayground during public pool hours.
The Township spraygrounds are located in:
- May Valley Park, in the Village of Sterling Ridge (11598 May Valley Circle)
- Sawmill Park, in the Village of Grogan’s Mill (2200 Millpark Drive)
- Shadowbend Park, in the Village of Cochran’s Crossing (4991 Lake Woodlands Drive)
- Timarron Park, in the Village of Creekside Park (550 North Green Print Circle)
- Village Green Park, in the Village of Creekside Park (26400 Kuykendahl Drive)
For detailed maps and directions to each of the spraygrounds or a list of operation hours please visit www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov/spraygrounds.