TIRR Memorial Hermann Facilities Awarded Three-Year Accreditation for Excellence in Rehabilitation
HOUSTON – The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) International announced that five programs at TIRR Memorial Hermann facilities have been accredited for a period of three years.
“We are proud of all of our teams for what they have accomplished by achieving this level of accreditation,” said Jerry Ashworth, Senior Vice President and CEO, TIRR Memorial Hermann. “This accreditation confirms patients across our region have access to innovative, high quality inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation care that meet the highest standards for rehabilitation in the country.”
The hospital received accreditation for the following programs:
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Programs – Hospital (Adults) at TIRR Memorial Hermann and TIRR Memorial Hermann Greater Heights
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Programs – Hospital (Children and Adolescents) at TIRR Memorial Hermann
- Interdisciplinary Outpatient Medical Rehabilitation Programs (Adults) at TIRR Memorial Hermann Kirby Glen Adult & Adolescent Outpatient Therapy – Challenge Program and TIRR Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Adult and Adolescent Outpatient Therapy – Challenge Program
- Interdisciplinary Outpatient Medical Rehabilitation Programs (Children and Adolescents) at TIRR Memorial Hermann Kirby Glen – Challenge Program and TIRR Memorial Hermann The Woodlands-Challenge Program
- Vocational Services (Adults) at TIRR Memorial Hermann Kirby Glen- Challenge Program and TIRR Memorial Hermann The Woodlands-Challenge Program
This recognition represents the highest level of rehabilitation facility accreditation awarded by CARF in demonstrating conformance to its standards. Organizations undergo a rigorous peer review process and must demonstrate to a team of surveyors during an on-site visit its commitment to offering programs and services that are measurable, accountable, and of the highest quality before receiving a three-year accreditation.
For more information on the rehabilitation services offered through TIRR Memorial Hermann visit: http://tirr.memorialhermann.org/ or call 1-800-44-REHAB (73422).