16th Annual Woodlands Home and Garden Show and Giveaway
The Woodlands, TX – The 16th Annual Woodlands Home and Garden Show will be held at the Waterway Marriott Saturday, March 10 and Sunday, March 11. Exhibitors and speakers will offer participants valuable information on home improvement, up to date trends in home décor and entertaining segments with education relevant to our Houston area.
Special Guest Speakers include Randy Lemmon host of KTRH GardenLine AM 740, Tom Tynan Live Broadcast on HomeShow Radio Sports 610, Mary Scalli, Simple Elegance, with a Hunter Douglas premier window décor exhibit, Diane Cowen, Architecture/Home Design writer for the Houston Chronicle, and Michael Garfield, the High-Tech Texan “Your Trusted Home Technology Source.”
Hello Woodlands is giving away 2 Tickets to the The Woodlands Home and Garden Show! Enter to WIN 2 Tickets by simply entering your name and email address below and click “Enter” by Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 11:59pm CST. One winner will be selected, contacted by email, and receive 2 tickets to the show on Friday, February 16. Must be age 18 or over to enter and win. Good luck!
***The Ticket Giveaway is now CLOSED. Congratulations to Juliet H, our Home and Garden Show ticket winner! Thank you to ALL who entered our contest. Stay tuned, subscribe to our email newsletter, and follow us on social media for more ticket giveaways and updates!***
The two-day event will also feature new activities, experts, exhibitors, and trends such as:
- Craft beer tasting from Southern Star Brewery.
- Wine Tasting with Paris Valley Road.
- Hottest trends in glass, vases, platters and lighting from Wimberley Glassworks.
- The lux and feel of marble without the maintenance from the Cambria Surfaces Marble Collection.
- Sherwin-Williams Certified Color Consultants will be able to provide instant one/one feedback with the ColorSnap Selection System.
- Quality craftsmanship and innovative designs from ABM Cabinets, a proud dealer of Wellborn Cabinetry.
- Propagation technique demonstrations and updated gardening trends from Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service.
- Outdoor living trends with Stewart Land Designs, Bello Domino, Texas Custom Patios, Conroe Awning and Screen and Sunset Glass Tinting.
- Newest in outdoor grilling from Ace Hardware and Cunningham Gas Products.
- Plants, trees, and yard items ready to go from Big Tex Tree Nurseries, “Buy it now” quality hand tools from Ryker Tools, and even information on mosquito control by Houston Mosquito Control Systems.
- Exhibitors with window treatments, flooring options, roofing, porch enclosures, shelving and organizing specialists from Shelf Genie, and As Seen on TV need to have items! See demonstrations of the new iMOW robot lawn mower by STIHL.
The Woodlands Waterway Arts Festival is nonprofit charitable partner of The Woodlands Home and Garden Show, sponsored by The Woodlands Arts Council.
Show hours are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, March 10, and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday, March 11. Tickets for The Woodlands Home & Garden Show are cash only at $10 for adults, $9 for seniors, and children 12 years and younger can attend for free. The Waterway Marriott has acres of free parking. Ticket and show information available at 832-274-3944 or visit www.WoodlandsShows.com, where a downloadable discount coupon for $2 off admission is available.