New Year’s Eve Celebrations in Montgomery County
Ready to ring in the new year? Thankfully you have plenty of ways to celebrate 2018 by attending events across the county!
This year enjoy live music in Spring, a midnight toast in Tomball, attend a roarin’ Gatsby bash in The Woodlands, sing loud with dueling pianos in Conroe, celebrate for a cause in Montgomery, and so much more.
Hello Woodlands has compiled a list of locations throughout Montgomery County that are hosting special New Year’s Eve events to celebrate 2018:
- Augusta Pines Golf Club in Spring – New Year’s Eve Celebration is open to the public from 8 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. including Live Music, Dancing, Party Favors, Passed Hor d’oevres, Complimentary Glass of Champagne at Midnight. Tickets $70. Learn more
- Baker’s Street Pub & Grill on the Waterway – NYE Bash with Live Music from Swagger and No Cover.
- Bar Louie on the Waterway – Tell 2017 to “Kiss Off” and make a clean break with a dirty martini with New Year’s Eve at Bar Louie! Starting at 8 p.m. the music will be pumping from DJ Tina, bottles will be popping, taps will be flowing and the scratch kitchen will be jamming until last call. Tickets $50. Learn more
- Big Texas in Spring – Jason Cassidy plays live on New Year’s Eve (21 & Up only). Enjoy complimentary midnight champagne toast, balloon drop with cash and prizes. Tickets $20 and Reserve tables $40-80. Learn more
- Bob’s Steak and Chop House in The Woodlands – Full menu and a complimentary champagne toast at midnight. Open from 4:30pm-midnight. Learn more
- Broken Barrel in Hughes Landing – Chef Hilda and her team have created an exclusive three-course prix fixe menu for the evening that includes a champagne toast, party favors at midnight. Gluten-free and vegetarian options available. Price per person is $80 + gratuity. Learn more
- Dosey Doe Big Barn – Celebrate New Year’s Eve and Dosey Doe’s 11th Year Anniversary with the Mike Zito Band. Dinner includes salad, entrée choice, dessert, and soft beverage, champagne toast and party favors. Doors open at 6 p.m., Show starts at 9 p.m. Tickets $88-128. Learn more
- Hubbell & Hudson Bistro on the Waterway – Enjoy “A Night in Paris” where Chef Austin has prepared an exquisite French-inspired menu ranging from three to five courses. A full vegan and vegetarian menu will also be available for $49 per person during each seating. Learn more
- Hyatt Centric in Market Street – The Jerry Jones Jazz Band will play live music from 8 p.m. until 12:15 a.m.
- La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa in Montgomery – Enjoy a New Year’s Eve Community Celebration with all proceeds benefiting the abused and neglected children in foster care, as well as aged out foster youth. Includes 4 Hour Open Bar (9:30 p.m. – 1:30 a.m.), $500 Chips for Casino (Slots & Table Games), Dancing with Dj-Orbit, Midnight Fireworks, Raffle/Casino Prizes, Room Discounts, and more. Learn more
- Nick’s Fish Dive & Oyster Bar – Ring in the New Year with Dinner, Music, Champagne and Dancing starting at 9:30 p.m. with a carefully curated 3 course meal and carries on into the New Year. Tickets $75. Learn more
- Pacific Yard House in Conroe – Piano Punch will be rocking the Pacific Yard House with their shout it out loud, sing it out louder Dueling Piano Show. Tickets are $60 per person and includes show, dinner, dessert and party favors. Learn more
- The Corner Pub in Conroe – The New Year’s Even party starting at 9 p.m. that includes performances by Shane Baker and Chris Oliver, party favors, and complimentary midnight toast. No cover charge.
- The Owen Theatre in Conroe – “The Age of Aquarius” New Year’s Eve themed party starts at 7:30 p.m. and includes 60’s/70’s costumes, music and more. Tickets $50 per person includes dinner, music and celebration. $30 for celebration only at 9 p.m. for live music, dancing, and a champagne toast. Learn more
- The Woodlands Children’s Museum – High Noon Countdown is the New Year’s Eve party designed for the little ones! “Pop” in the New Year with us as we celebrate making New Year hats and creative art projects from 10 a.m. to Noon and 1 to 3 p.m. Learn more
- The Woodlands Cirque Gala – Chef B Services will host a New Year’s Eve Gala to benefit iGoPink at 30420 Farm to Market Road, Suite 480 (formerly The Wall Event Hall) The Woodlands from 9 P.M. – 2 A.M. 21 and over event featuring Chef B’s Classics, cash and martini bar, classic party favors, champagne toast at midnight, live aerial acts performed by Cirque La Vie, and contemporary DJ. Tickets $120 per individual, $210 per couple. Learn more
- The Westin and SideBar in The Woodlands – Ring in the New Year with a New Year’s Eve extravaganza complete with live entertainment and DJ, complimentary whiskey and wine tasting, small plate and action stations, photo booth, oyster bar, late night street tacos, cash bar, and a champagne toast at midnight. $75 per person. Learn more
- The Woodlands Resort – Ring in the New Year Gatsby style in the 20’s themed celebration with a dinner buffet in The Woodlands Ballroom, and a roaring good time on The Terrace with live band “Password”, open house bar and fireworks extravaganza. $125 for dinner buffet and party. Learn more
- Tomball VFW – New Year’s Eve with live music from Doug Boggs includes a bottle of champagne at each table for a midnight toast followed by a New Year’s breakfast of cabbage, black eyed peas, and corn bread. Tickets $30 in advance, $35 at the door. All table reservations must be paid in advance. Learn more
Did we miss an event? Please send us the event information to firstname.lastname@example.org to add your favorite NYE bash to the list!
And remember… do not drink and drive! Please be careful and plan your route to and from your favorite New Year’s Eve celebration ahead of time. We need you!
On behalf of the Hello Woodlands team, we wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and an early Happy New Year!