My Little Wonderseum Coming to Woodlands Children’s Museum
THE WOODLANDS, TX – A new hands-on, early learning program—My Little Wonderseum—is coming to The Woodlands Children’s Museum this September. The program has been designed to provide children ages 3 and 4 with a preschool environment that fosters creativity, promotes self-expression, and supports the development of young minds.
Fall registration is now open for the following ages:
- Age 3: Classes will meet 9:00 a.m. – noon Tuesdays and Thursdays, Sept. 5 – Dec. 19. Class size is limited to 12 children.
- Age 4: Classes will meet 9:00 a.m. – noon Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, Sept. 4 – Dec. 20. Class size is limited to 14 children.
“We created My Little Wonderseum to help little ones experience the wonder and magic of learning, and embark on a lifelong journey of discovery,” Executive Director Angela Colton said. “We have made it a priority to offer a program that is both affordable and convenient.”
Children attending My Little Wonderseum can:
- Experience interactive storytelling through dramatic play
- Meet performers and guest artists who will share enriching experiences
- Make exciting science discoveries during hands-on experiments and activities
- Create artistic masterpieces using a variety of medium and processes
- Discover the joy of music through singing, dancing and moving expressively to a variety of music genres
- Get an introduction to different cultures through music and the arts
- Explore rhythm and rhyme, which promote essential listening, vocabulary-building, social-emotional and motor skills
- Join guided explorations designed to expand language, early literacy, and number recognition and association
- Drum with Let Them Drum
My Little Wonderseum will meet at 4775 W. Panther Creek Drive, Suite 280, The Woodlands, Texas 77381. Students must be potty trained and age 3 or 4 by the start of the semester. My Little Wonderseum is not designed for drop-in attendance. For details about scheduling, prices and monthly payments, click here or call 281-465-0955.
The Woodlands Children’s Museum, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, was founded out of a desire to meet the community’s proven need for a positive environment where children and their families can learn, play and make special memories throughout the year. At the museum, fun and learning go hand in hand, whether children are creating art, singing along to a musical performance or conducting a science experiment. The museum also has made it a priority to bring children multi-ethnic and multicultural experiences that celebrate cultural and global differences and strengthen common bonds. Programs frequently are delivered in partnership with other nonprofit organizations, always with the goal of making a positive difference in the life of a child. Learn more at woodlandschildrensmuseum.org.