Market Street Announces Spring Concert Series
THE WOODLANDS, TX – Market Street’s popular spring concert series, featuring artists performing Top 40, Blues, Latin, cover favorites and more, returns to the shopping, dining, and entertainment destination every Thursday, April 11 through June 6, from 6:00 – 8:30 p.m.
Market Street’s newly-enhanced Central Park once again will be the scene of the nine-week concert series when music fans can enjoy performers from the shady patios of any of Market Street’s signature restaurants. The park, which has undergone extensive renovations in 2018 and 2019, features weather-resistant synthetic turf, additional seating, the addition of pergolas and outdoor sculptures, as well as updated lighting and landscaping.
Sponsored by Sewell Automotive, Market Street’s 2019 Spring Concert Series is free and open to the public. Guests are invited to bring blankets and lawn chairs and sit back, relax and enjoy the performances.
- April 11: Classic rock hits from Nobody’s Fool
- April 18: Jazz and R&B sounds on the saxophone by David Caceres Quintet
- April 25: High-energy favorites from across the decades by Chinatown
- May 2: Top 40 tunes from Rapture
- May 9: Blues and rock favorites from Hamilton Loomis
- May 16: Popular cover hits from KAOS
- May 23: A cover of Journey tunes from Escape
- May 30: 70’s rock hits from Diamond Jack
- June 6: Latin and contemporary favorites from Mango Punch (during Wine Walk at Market Street)
Market Street – The Woodlands is a 562,322 square foot outdoor lifestyle mixed-use property located in The Woodlands, Texas, approximately 25 miles north of Houston across from the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. The grocery anchored property contains 376,428 square feet of street level retail, combined with 115,894 square feet of Class A office space and a 70 room 70,000 square foot Hyatt Centric hotel. In addition, the project includes a 5 screen Cinema and 21 restaurants and eateries. Trademark Property Company manages the project, including development, leasing and property management services. Market Street is owned by a joint venture between an affiliate of Trademark Property Company and Institutional Mall Investors. For additional information on Market Street, visit www.marketstreet-thewoodlands.com.