Muddy Trails Bash
Muddy Trails Run & Bash
Event includes chip-timed 5K and 10K Runs, Little Muddy One-Mile Kids’ Fun Run and 2K-9 Fun Run (runner and their dog) through the beautiful trails of the George Mitchell Nature Preserve, plus the Muddy Bowl Crawfish Cook-off, live Zydeco Band, children’s activities, and festival in the park.
All courses will wind through the beautiful George Mitchell Nature Preserve, located on 1,800 acres adjacent to Rob Fleming Park in the Village of Creekside Park. Muddy Trails Bash is a USA Track and Field (USATF) sanctioned event. Please note the Muddy Trails Bash is not a mud run or adventure race.
Race Day Schedule (Times subject to change.)
- 12:00 p.m.: Race Day Packet Pickup and Registration at The Recreation Center at Rob Fleming Park (if not sold out)
- 3:00 p.m.: Muddy Trails Bash Begins, Kids’ One-Mile Fun Run Begins/Packet Pickup and Registration Closes (no exceptions)
- 3:30 p.m.: Chip-Timed 10K Race Begins
- 3:50 p.m.: Chip-Timed 5K Race Begins
- 4:15 p.m.: 2K-9 Fun Run Begins
- 6:00 p.m.: Awards Ceremony
- 7:00 p.m.: Muddy Trails Bash Ends
Muddy Bowl Crawfish Cook-off
Do you have the best crawfish in town? Show off your crawfish boiling skills at the annual Muddy Bowl Crawfish Cook-Off! Teams of up to eight members are provided crawfish, ice, serving containers, a 10′ x 10′ tent, table, chairs, parking passes and a Harris County Temporary Health Permit. Teams must bring their own cooking materials, spices and fire extinguisher.
- Best Crawfish – Awarded by Judges
- Best Cajun Dish (Not Required) – Awarded by Judges
- People’s Choice – Awarded by Spectators
- Best Decorated Tent – Awarded by Judges