Market Street’s 2019 Spring Concert Series
Market Street’s popular spring concert series, featuring artists in Top 40, Blues, Latin and more, returns to the shopping, dining and entertainment destination every Thursday, April 11 through June 6, from 6 – 8:30 p.m.
Each concert in the series is free and open to the public. Guests are invited to bring blankets and lawn chairs and sit back, relax, and enjoy the performances.
- April 11: Classic rock hits from Nobody’s Fool
- April 18: Jazz and R&B sounds on the saxophone by David Caceres Quintet
- April 25: High-energy favorites from across the decades by Chinatown
- May 2: Top 40 tunes from Rapture
- May 9: Blues and rock favorites from Hamilton Loomis
- May 16: Popular cover hits from KAOS
- May 23: A cover of Journey tunes from Escape
- May 30: 70’s rock hits from Diamond Jack
- June 6: Latin and contemporary favorites from Mango Punch (during Wine Walk at Market Street)