Concert in the Park
Concert in the Park, produced by The Woodlands Township, is a popular family tradition of music and fun for all ages. Concerts held on Sundays at beautiful Northshore Park from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Kona Ice will be available for purchase.
- March 1: Flashback (Classic Rock)
- March 8: Grey Vinyl (Variety) – Sidewalk Chalk
- March 15: Buck Yeager Band (Country)
- March 22: Route 66 Band (Variety) – Spring has Sprung
- March 29: Klockwork (R&B, Motown)
- April 5: Velvet Punch (Cover/Dance) – Summer Program Fair
Sidewalk Chalk – March 8
Bring the kids out for an evening of sidewalk chalk coloring. Swing by The Woodlands Township tent to pick up some chalk, then let your imagination do the rest!
Spring has Spring – March 22
Hop on by The Woodlands Township tent and pick up a fun, spring time craft to do during the concert.
Summer Program Fair – April 5
The Woodlands Township offers day camps and Specialty Camps each summer. Come learn about what The Woodlands has to offer while enjoying great live music.