2018 Small Business Award Winners announced at Luncheon
The Lone Star College-Small Business Development Center held its 32nd Annual Small Business of the Year awards on Thursday, November 15, 2018 at the Lone Star Lone Star Community Building Star of Texas Ballroom.
Nominees for the award were gathered from members of the local community, business leaders, chamber of commerce organizations and economic development groups. The finalists were selected on the basis of leadership, entrepreneurial spirit, business growth and contribution to the community.
The winners of the 32th Annual Small Business of the Year are:
- Flying M Feed & Company (Trace Menchaca, Lea Menchaca, Max Menchaca and Mike Menchaca)
- Primrose School of Conroe (Jennifer Millington)
- Home Exterior Systems, LLC (Patrick McCollim and Caleb McCollim)
Minority-Owned (Sponsored by Woodforest Bank)
- Petra Oil Company, Inc. (Arnold Gacita)
- Norris Training Systems, Inc. (David Norris and Linda Hampton Norris)
- Hanigan + Johnson Orthodontics (James B. Hanigan and Daniel H. Johnson)
- Animal ER of Northwest Houston (Dr. Jennifer Hennessey-Bremseth)
- Pretty Little Things Boutique (Nikole Davis)
View the photos from the award ceremony and luncheon on the Hello Woodlands Facebook page!
The LSC-SBDC works with entrepreneurs and existing companies to help them evolve to the next level of business in today’s global economy. SBDC services are available for companies in every phase of the business life cycle, helping entrepreneurs make sound decisions and succeed. Learn more about LSC-SBDC at http://www.lonestar.sbdcnetwork.net/lonestar/default.asp