Fall Concert Series Returns to Market Street in The Woodlands
THE WOODLANDS, TX – Market Street’s popular fall concert series, featuring artists in country, rock and acoustic guitar and more, returns to the shopping, dining and entertainment destination every Thursday, September 7 through October 26, from 6 – 8:30 p.m.
Market Street’s Central Park once again will be the scene of the eight-week concert series when music fans can enjoy performers from the shady patios of Jasper’s, Crú –Wine Bar, Tommy Bahama Tropical Café, Uni Sushi, 1252 Tapas Bar or any of Market Street’s signature restaurants.
Sponsored by Sewell Automotive, Market Street’s 2017 Fall Concert Series features the following music line-up:
- September 7 Jazz and R&B sounds on the saxophone from David Caceres Quintet
- September 14 Pop, rock and dance hits from Flashpoint
- September 21 A variety of Latin and contemporary favorites from Shekere
- September 28 Beatles tunes from cover band The Fab 5
- October 5 A cover of Journey favorites from Escape
- October 12 A variety of country hits from Nobody’s Fool
- October 19 The smooth sounds of jazz fusion by Stratus
- October 26 Blues and rock tunes from Hamilton Loomis
Every fall music concert at Market Street is free and open to the public. Blankets and lawn chairs also are welcome.