Christmas Day Guide: Businesses Open, Closed and Activities
Santa has come and gone, presents have been unwrapped, and now you’re ready to get out of the house. What can you or the entire family do? What businesses and restaurants are open? Where can I go get groceries? No need to worry – we’ve got you covered!
Hello Woodlands has created a Christmas Day Guide that shares a list of family friendly activities, businesses and restaurants that are open, plus a heads up on locations that are closed on Monday, December 25 in and around The Woodlands, Texas.
Activities on Christmas Day
- Go Ice Skating! The Ice Rink at The Woodlands Town Center will be open from 2 to 8 p.m. on Christmas Day and features ice skating in a main room with lighting, a state-of-the-art sound system, spectator tables, concessions, and more! Learn more
- See Christmas Lights! Pour the hot cocoa, grab the family, and turn up the Christmas tunes – here are your top 5 local places to see Christmas lights in Montgomery County: View List
- Watch a Movie! From the much awaited Star Wars, to the animated Ferinand, to the sequel of Jumanji, movies are showing through the morning, day and late night this Christmas.
- Cinemark at Market Street has showtimes from 11:15am to 10:15pm for I, Tonya, Molly’s Game, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, The Shape of Water, and Darkest Hour. Learn more.
- Cinemark 17 and XD on Lake Robbins has showtimes from 8:45am to 12:05am for Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, The Greatest Showman, Ferdinand, and many more. Learn more
- Hungry? Several Stores and Restaurants will be OPEN on Christmas Day in The Woodlands. Restaurants may require reservations in advance.
- Katz’s Deli and Bar -19075 Interstate 45 S – Open 24 hours. Learn more
- Avenida Brazil Churrascaria Steakhouse – Open for lunch and dinner 11am to 9pm. Learn more
- Baker Street Pub & Grill – Open at 7pm. Learn more
- CVS – 25110 Grogans Mill Rd, 4775 West Panther Creek Drive, 6700 Woodlands Pkwy, 4747 Research Forest Dr – Open 10am to 8pm, Pharmacy Closed.
- Fielding’s Local Kitchen and Bar – Open at 11am for lunch and dinner. Learn more
- Fogo de Chão – Open 11am to 9pm. Learn more
- Goose’s Acre Irish Pub – Open at 6pm. Learn more
- Hubbell & Hudson Bistro – Open 12 to 8pm. Learn more
- Randall’s – 4775 W. Panther Creek Dr. – Open 9am to 4pm. Close 8pm on 12/24. Learn more
- Randall’s – 9420 College Park Dr #100 – Open 9am to 4pm. Close 8pm on 12/24. Learn more
- Randall’s – 2250 Buckthorne Pl – Open 9am to 4pm. Close 8pm on 12/24. Learn more
- Robard’s Steakhouse – Open for Christmas Brunch 11am to 3pm. Learn more
- The Westin at The Woodlands – Open for Christmas Day Dinner 5 to 10pm. Learn more
- The Woodlands Resort – Open for Christmas Brunch 11am to 3pm. Learn more
- Walgreens – 6467 Woodlands Pkwy & 4585 Research Forest Dr – Store Open 7am to 10pm, Pharmacy closed.
- Walgreens – 485 Sawdust Rd. – Store Open 24 hours, Pharmacy closed.
- Walgreens – 19215 I 45 S. – Store Open 7am to 11pm, Pharmacy closed.
Businesses CLOSED on Christmas Day
- Costco The Woodlands – Open until 5pm 12/24, Closed on Christmas Day. Learn more
- CVS – 3705 Farm to Market Rd 1488 – Closed on Christmas Day.
- H-E-B – Stores and curbside service will be closed on Christmas Day. Learn more
- Kroger – 6700 Woodlands Pkwy Ste 600, 4747 Research Forest Dr, 8000 Research Forest Dr, – Open until 9pm 12/24, Closed on Christmas Day. Learn more
- Sam’s Club Shenandoah – Open until 6pm 12/24, Closed on Christmas Day. Learn more
- Sprouts – 20708 Kuykendahl Rd. – Open until 7pm 12/24. Closed on Christmas Day.
- Target at 1100 Lake Woodlands Dr – Closed on Christmas Day.
- The Woodlands Mall – Open until 6pm 12/24, Closed on Christmas Day. Learn more
- Trader Joe’s – Open until 6pm 12/24, Closed on Christmas Day. Learn more
- Walmart at College Park and Sawdust Rd – Open until 6pm 12/24, Closed on Christmas Day. Learn more
- Whole Foods – Open until 7pm 12/24. Closed on Christmas Day. Learn more
*Note: Information subject to change. Last updated on December 21 at 10:55am.
Did we miss a business or activity? Please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
On behalf of the Hello Woodlands team, we wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!